Meineke Car Care Centers - Marketing Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC Dates: April 2006 – March 2008
Skills Utilized for this Role
Responsible for handling all aspects of marketing needs for an $68 Billion Dollar Automotive Repair and Accessory Franchiser with five iconic longstanding brands. Marketing needs are broken down into four components: Franchiser, Brand, and 150 Independently Owned Locations, and an in-house charity.
- Developed and implemented an annual marketing plan that resulted in consistent sales increases in a flat growth industry.
- During this time, marketing played a key role in achieving sales growth that consistently outperformed key competitors and the industry as a whole.
- Drove the development and implementation of media strategies that resulted in improved efficiency and accelerated sales growth and profitability.
- One such strategy drove incremental, comp store sales growth of six percent in markets representing nearly 50% of system-wide-sales.
- Increased franchisee participation in national and local marketingInitiatives, resulting in two year, comp store sales increase of 2%.
- Directed development of business to consumer, businesses-to businesses, and associate to family, Local Store Marketing programs that drove incremental annual sales of $4 million.
- Re-branded several of our core brand concepts from store layout to marketing collateral which resulted in greater brand visibility.
- Regained control over entire Social Media presence as well as brand-wide/ local level reputation through an aggressive Social Media restructuring and the implementation of a Franchisee Social Media plan without any cost to the franchisees.
- Controlled $45 Million Dollar national budget.